What is Google’s Fuschia OS?
Fusia OS may become an alternative to Android in the future. The creator is none other than Google itself. Google has been continuously working on this since 2016. Let us know the main things related to this project-
Drawbacks of Android:
By the way, almost all of us are using Android. But still Android has some shortcomings, which are described below-
- Google does not have direct control over Android, all smartphone companies have their own skin (UI) on Android. Like — Xiaomi’s MI UI, Samsung’s One UI, etc.
- This is the reason why Google is unable to update Android devices on time even if they want. Whenever Google issues an update, these companies first apply their skin to that update and then give the user update, which takes a lot of time in this process.
- Android is not like Windows to keep the product updated for ten years after launch. Except for stock Android (without skinned, original Android), no device gets updates for more than 1–2 years.
- Android was not only designed with smartphones in mind, but it was first designed for digital cameras!
Features of Fusia OS:
Fusia OS can overcome most of the drawbacks of Android. Some of its main features are:
- It is not being designed keeping in mind any specific operating system. This means that you will have the same experience of Fusia OS in your phone, the same experience will be on the desktop, smart TV, etc.
- While Android is based on Linux, the Fusia OS will be based on Zircon.
- This OS is being written in C ++, Go, Dart etc., which is why it will support everyone, from smart bulbs to smart washing machines.
- Google will be free to update it at any time, which will undoubtedly make it more secure.
Things to note:
There may be some questions related to Fusia OS, whose answers are given below-
- This OS will not come into your phone immediately. Google will first launch it on certain devices and then if people get a positive response to it, then it will be brought to other devices.
- Since it will be based on Flutter, almost all Android apps and games will work properly on Fusia OS.
- It is still in its infancy, so not much information is available about Fusia yet.